Use javascript to apply filter to collection report

arman_...@icloud.com

Oct 3, 2018, 12:49:44 AM10/3/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Team,

I have a requirement to have an interface with two lists (one for customer, the other for description) and based on the selection of these lists, filter the collection report underneath.

The problem I'm having is that I keep getting an #NA error when running the script in the Test Console window.

I'm using:
id_report.addFilter('supplier', 'EQUAL', 'test supplier');

I've tried several different values instead of 'EQUAL' based on other posts in the boards, yet I keep getting the same error. I've also tried using 'addMeasureFilter' with the same problem.

Can someone please advise how to resolve this?

I've attached some screenshots with the problem.

report config 2.jpg
error occuring.jpg
report config.jpg

arman_...@icloud.com

Oct 4, 2018, 12:14:04 AM10/4/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi Team,

Any assistance on this issue available yet?

Gunjan Rajgure

Oct 4, 2018, 7:25:37 PM10/4/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi There,

You can use query parameter of report to filter report. Have you tried with it?
eg. you can use query as {"supplier":"test supplier"}
This will shows only test supplier records. Please check attached screenshot.

Pardon me if I misunderstood your requirement and do not hesitate to contact us for any further query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support
report_query.JPG

Gunjan Rajgure

Oct 8, 2018, 1:25:12 PM10/8/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi There,

Could you please give us feedback on this?
Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

arman_...@icloud.com

Oct 10, 2018, 12:37:25 AM10/10/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi Gunjan,

Unfortunately no. This would require my query to be set before opening the page. The reason I'm looking to use the apply filter methods is because I want to be able to filter the report dynamically within the page without the user being able to see the columns being used to filter on (in this instance, being pulled from a drop down list).

Regards,

Ben Jones