About creating an account in RMP

newbie

Jan 31, 2014, 9:58:49 AM1/31/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I have a problem when creating a new user.

I check the box, "automatically active this user".
the billings status marks "overdue", I check the box again and then it marks "ok".
The problem comes the next day, because when the new begins his session into RMP, at the left side of the connected user name it just says "inactive".

I don't know what is happening, it works for 1 day, but next day it just keep saying "inactive".

Thanks a lot.

thoshino

Jan 31, 2014, 2:04:24 PM1/31/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi,

Your subscription might be expired.
Can you check your "Subscribed offers" information?

It is under ACCOUNT>Offers>Subscribed offers tab - please find attached a screenshot.
There should be information about your account's valid # of seats and expiration dates.

What is the information listed there in your account?

Best regards,

Taka
check-license.png

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Feb 1, 2014, 5:54:15 AM2/1/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Marie Desbois, Takafumi Hoshino

Hi,

This happens when you miss a licence. Every night, there is check done onto your account to see whether you have licences enough considering the number of users and set OVERDUE (meaning inactive) the latests you added. I could double check if you give me your Account ID.

Best regards.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

maybeg...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2014, 11:19:55 AM2/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com

Thanks Dimitri Melchior, I think I know the cause.

I had that problem because the number of users I have subscribed.

The question is :

Can I simply delete an account and set other one to use the spot?

I appreciate it.

Nes