Filter with button since list

recetor....@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2016, 10:15:16 AM2/5/16
Hi.
I saw your tutorial here:

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Collection/Collections_To_List

Where it is possible have two lists where the second list is filtered by first list. I want to know if it is possible have a button as fist list, and works like tutorial. Can you help me?

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 6, 2016, 5:50:05 AM2/6/16

You can also use button to trigger the code to execute that will fetch the data from the collection and populate in List. On button click, you need to get the user input to filter the data as per the input and send query like in the tutorial.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

aprovado...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2016, 4:49:26 AM2/8/16
Hi.
I tried do this, but didn't work. What I should put in button?