Login Page

swati.sa...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2014, 4:07:59 AM11/6/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi ,

I have created a custom login for my application it's working fine, when i am clicking the logout button i am logged out to my custom login page. But the problem,i am facing after logout when i am trying to enter my credentials i am not able to login to my application again.

For these reason i have to close my window every time and lunch my custom login page again and again to go to my application.

could you please help me in solving this issue.

Fabien Tabary

Nov 6, 2014, 4:32:06 AM11/6/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Can you tell me if you get errors when you try to reconnect to your application?
If not, before trying to reconnect, press F12 (only if you are using Firefox or Chrome). Now click on Login and wait 5seconds. Now click on "Console" and take the first screenshot - click on Network and take the last screenshot.

Best regards / Cordialement

--

Fabien Tabary

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Swati Sarkar

Nov 6, 2014, 1:25:27 PM11/6/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, fta...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Fabien,

sorry for the late reply,

Sending you the screenshot of the console and the network,please check the attachment.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

console.png
network.png

Sushma Padidela

Nov 7, 2014, 3:22:01 PM11/7/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, fta...@runmyprocess.com, swati.sa...@gmail.com
Hi Swati,

Can you add a hidden variable which sets P_target with "https://portal.runmyprocess.com" in your Custom Login Page design. Please see attached screenshot.
If you have a Home page configured on your account then when you enter your credentials in the custom login page it should take you to the Home Page. Or else you can also write the URL of the Home page directly or any other URL if you don't have a Home page configured.

Thanks,
Sushma

custom_login_page.png

Swati Sarkar

Nov 8, 2014, 3:50:02 AM11/8/14
to Sushma Padidela, suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Fabien Tabary
Hi sushma,

Thanks for the help the issue has been solved.