List of delegated tasks

J.M.

Jan 19, 2017, 6:26:38 AM1/19/17

I'm making some tests with delegation, and I have a question.
If I understand well when A delegate to B a task, if B belongs to the same role than A, then B will be able to see the task in his basket. Am I right?

So if the delegated user B belongs to a different role, he will be able to complete the task, but he wiil not receive the task in his basket. In that case, if the manual task does not have an email notification to complete it, delegated user will never know whether he has delegated tasks to complete or not.

Well, I was wondering too, if is there any way to make a list with all the tasks that have been delegated to a user A from any other user (B, C, whoever)

Thanks in advance and regards.

J.M.

Jan 19, 2017, 7:37:07 AM1/19/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi again,

I was re-reading the doc page about delegation and I see that it suggests a report with the filter:
delegated to - connected user
However, this combination is not possible since the options for 'delegated to' are '!=', '==', 'in' and 'not in' (I attach image) I've tried with freemarker variable but the result is incorrect. How could I achieve this?

Besides, I have a couple more questions:
- When user A has delegated a task to user B, if I search the tasks assigned to A What should I see? Do delegated tasks remains assigned to A in spite of the delegation to B?
- What are the cases in which user B could see the task in his own task basket? I'm trying making a delegation and refreshing the homePage (I've waited like 30 minutes for assure that is not a refresh error), but I cannot see the task. I've tried delegating to a user I've added in the same role, and removing from the role too, but I never see the task.What are the cases in which user B could see the task in his own task basket?

Thanks again and kindly regards.

WI Report.png

Ankita Shrinath

Jan 24, 2017, 2:57:06 AM1/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Good Day.

All our apologizes for the delay in rply.
Please find below guidelines for RMP delegate and answers to your questions.

1. If I understand well when A delegate to B a task, if B belongs to the same role than A, then B will be able to see the task in his basket. Am I right?
- No, B will only be able to get the email notification but not see the task in his/her basket.

2.So if the delegated user B belongs to a different role, he will be able to complete the task, but he will not receive the task in his basket.
- Yes,he will be able to complete the task but not see the task in basket.

3.If the manual task does not have an email notification to complete it, delegated user will never know whether he has delegated tasks to complete or not.
- You will required to use the Report functionality with the filter "delegate_to" where delegated user can see their assigned task.

4.If is there any way to make a list with all the tasks that have been delegated to a user A from any other user (B, C, whoever)
- Yes,you can acheive this by implementing the above functioanlity and use required filter criteria.

5.Delegation report with the filter:
- select the WebInterface
- select the proper mode in which your application is running.
- select filter "Delegated to " equal to "${P_user.login}".

6.When user A has delegated a task to user B, if I search the tasks assigned to A What should I see?
- A can see all the task assigned to user A and also the delegated tasks too.

7.Do delegated tasks remains assigned to A in spite of the delegation to B?
- Yes,A can see the delegated task (also A can perform the task) in spite of the delegation to B.

8.What are the cases in which user B could see the task in his own task basket?
- Currently we don't have the feature available.We need to check with our core team, we will let you know once confirmed.

Hope this will answer to your questions.If you are still facing some issue don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Ankita

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

J.M.

Jan 24, 2017, 3:16:14 AM1/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Thank you very much Ankita.
This is a good summary for delegation feature, and I found it clearer now.

Thanks and regards.