Unknown authorization header:Error 401 on "Get the content of an entry thanks to its relative path"

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 4, 2014, 12:01:00 PM6/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I am testing a process but it fails calling the connector for a Google site
"Get the content of an entry thanks to its relative path"

The launch test result is:
P_status.code: 401
P_status.desc: Unknown authorization header
P_status.name: Unauthorized

The user I am using is owner of the Google Site.

Could you, please, help on this ?
What can I do to find the cause ?

Thank you,
Luigi

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 5, 2014, 5:09:59 AM6/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it

Hello,
I found that with provider authentication "OAuth" it works.
What should I do to make it work with login/password ?

Thank you!

thoshino

Jun 19, 2014, 6:48:49 PM6/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hi,

Older authentication method/API is already running under deplication policy, and is likely to terminate April 2015.

I recommend you follow Google's recommendation and use OAuth2.0.

Let me know if you have trouble getting the OAuth to work for you.

Best regards,

Taka

drakemo...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 10:12:01 PM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it

Sweta Suman

Jul 16, 2014, 1:51:03 AM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it, drakemo...@gmail.com
Hi,

Can you please use the connector "Login Google Site" from "Google API login" provider and follow the steps below.
  •  In input parameter  " Login" give your  corresponding Google site "email id" and "password" with corresponding password.
  •  In output  parameter use Auth - {P_result.Auth} and check in the computed parameter of process that whether your are getting valid auth.
  •  Followed by add up your "Get the content of an entry thanks to its relative path" connector and in the input parameter "auth" pass the value by  auth - ${Auth}
  •  For the input parameter domain name and site name of "Get the content of an entry thanks to its relative path" connector should be provided with corresponding values.
  • For the input parameter path of "Get the content of an entry thanks to its relative path" connector, the input value should begin with " / "
please let me know,if you still face any problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta