RMP references 18404, 18405, 18406 not showing any details on the RMP Dashboard

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2014, 4:47:52 AM1/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support,

Please note that end user is facing problem in viewing the details of the references 18404, 18405, 18406 on Dashaboard. After investigation found that RMP references 18404, 18405, 18406 are not showing any details on the RMP Dashboard. However, when checked by opening the references all are showing the details and are in Manage Request status. Only issue is this information in not reflecting on the RMP dashboard. Please check the attached screenshots.

Please check and fix the issue so that the RMP references 18404, 18405, 18406 will show all the details on the RMP Dashboard.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services

RMP references 18404, 18405, 18406 not showing any details on the RMP Dashboard .png

Sabine El Rassy

Jan 27, 2014, 5:19:02 AM1/27/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mousa,

As said before, for this kind of support you must pass by sup...@runmyprocess.com and suscribe to our client's support.

Thank you for contacting our sales team for more details at sa...@runmyprocess.com

Kind Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2014, 6:09:36 AM1/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Sabine,

What do you mean? does you classify this issue under standard support or not??

Sabine El Rassy

Jan 27, 2014, 7:07:02 AM1/27/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, mosa gharaibeh
Hello Mosa,

Any request where we should go onto the account and debug the problem is considered as a client support request.

Thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa gharaibeh

Jan 27, 2014, 8:25:03 AM1/27/14
to Sabine El Rassy, RunMyProcess Support Forum, Firas El Rassy
Hi Sabine,

I already investigated the issue from my side , and I didn't find any error,So I contacted RMP Support to check if this issue is a bug on your platform , however I need to confirm.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services