About creating an html widget inside an array widget.

maybeg...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 11:31:17 AM6/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I need to create 3 input text in a html widget, and all of this is inside an array widget.

I can make the 3 input text field with html code inside the html widget. But when I pass from WI to another it doesn't recorded the info registered in the first one.

Could you show me a simple example how can I use the RMP vars to make it work?

Thanks a lot

thoshino

Jun 19, 2014, 6:05:55 PM6/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi,

You need to get the value from HTML input, and inject it as RMPApplication variable.
Example below using jQuery.

HTML

<form action="">
  First name: <input type="text" name="fname"><br>
  Last name: <input type="text" name="lname"><br>
</form>

Javascript

var fname = $("input:text[name=fname]").val();
RMPApplication.set("fname",fname);
var lname = $("input:text[name=lname]").val();
RMPApplication.set("lname",lname);

For example, you can execute the Javascript in pre-launch script of Start/Update or Save process button.

Best regards,

Taka