Delegated User

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 15, 2015, 12:53:55 AM6/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Team,

In my process there is a manual task. And I am sending a notification mail in a separate "Mail" activity" before the manual task.

Now I want to know, How can I check if my user had delegated his task to anyone?

And the delagation is still active or not.

Is there any builtin functions in RMP to check all this?

Regards,
Sagar

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 15, 2015, 5:20:15 AM6/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

you can use the connectors to get the delegation details. Connectors details are as follows:-

Provider:- RunMyProcess - Secured Connection

connectors:-
  1.  List Delegation of an user
  2. Get delegation detail of a user

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 15, 2015, 5:32:02 AM6/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Pankaj,

Yes we can do that with Connectors-API. One more question.

Suppose I delegate my task from 20 Jun to 30 Jun, and then I manually activate delegation on 15th Jun. In this condition what will be the end date of the delegation. Is end date remains same or it will change to 25th Jun.?

Can you please help me..?

Regards,
Sagar

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 15, 2015, 6:06:39 AM6/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Are you able to create the multiple delegation of the same user? This feature is implemented in the current release (Lifou v3). We have not check this functionality, though I guess End Date of the delegation will be that is given in the current activated delegation.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Regards,