Using Tabs in webinterface

sagar....@flowian.com

Nov 1, 2014, 2:19:57 AM11/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Support Team,

I have created a web interface. But now I want to use Tab widget in that Web interface.

And my existing whole web interface into one of the tab of that tab widget.

My question is Can we insert created web page(Screen) into the tab by any way.

Regards,
Sagar

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 1, 2014, 6:55:12 AM11/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,

You can not insert a whole web Interface(Screen) in a Tab, If you are moving all the controls of the Web Interface in the Tab lie in the same Web Interface, you can use the copy and paste functionality provided in the right side of the Widget Panel.

Thanks,
Pankaj

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess