Access rights - process report

Luigi

Feb 5, 2018, 8:53:29 AM2/5/18
Hello,
I need to give some RMP users the right to see a process report result in a project.

The user is not a "project" user, thus he is not member of any of the roles created for the project.

I prepared an additional role for report viewers but I have some doubt about the access right's type to be given in the specific "access rights" tab.

I thought to "Observer" but it has "read" only for web interface reports.
On the other hand, the "Supervisor" seems to be able to read "process live requests" but also to "Read/Write" report configuration and execute processes.

Could you, please, help on this ?

Thank you !

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 6, 2018, 1:40:21 PM2/6/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luigi Cichella
Hello Luigi,

As per your requirement you want to give read access to user those are not part of project(not member of any roles).

If user is not assigned in role & role is not configured in specified list in the access right tab then user won't get access to resources (process,report,collection).

RunMyProcess provides Role based access to an user. Based on resource functionality user will get access (Read/Delete/Write) to resource.

Feel free to contact us for more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Luigi

Feb 7, 2018, 4:34:23 AM2/7/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hello Ghanshyam,
I have probably not clarified my doubt about roles to be assigned.

A user needs to examine the status of all processes of a project but this user is not in any role in the same project.

Thus, I prepared another role for "report viewers" but I have a doubt about the access right's type to be given in the specific "access rights" tab.

Infact, if I give "Observer" to "report viewers" I see that it would have "read" but only for WI reports and NOT for Processes reports.

On the other hand, if I give "Supervisor" to "report viewers" I see that it would be to read "process live requests" but also to "Read/Write" report configuration and execute processes.
Does it mean that "report viewers" could change the "Process report" I created and also execute/start like if it had a "User" role ?

Thank you,
Luigi

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 7:40:21 PM UTC+1, Ghanshyam Mule wrote:
> Hello Luigi,
>

> As per your requirement you want to give read access to user those are not part of project(not member of any roles).
>

> If user is not assigned in role & role is not configured in specified list in the access right tab then user won't get access to resources (process,report,collection).
>

> RunMyProcess provides Role based access to an user. Based on resource functionality user will get access (Read/Delete/Write) to resource.
>

> You can refer link for more clarification  http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Rights/Access_Rights#processes-reports
>

> Feel free to contact us for more information.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ghanshyam
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 7:23 PM, Luigi <ciche...@fatergroup.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to give some RMP users the right to see a process report result in a project.
>

> The user is not a "project" user, thus he is not member of any of the roles created for the project.
>

> I prepared an additional role for report viewers but I have some doubt about the access right's type to be given in the specific "access rights" tab.
>

> I thought to "Observer" but it has "read" only for web interface reports.
>
> On the other hand, the "Supervisor" seems to be able to read "process live requests" but also to "Read/Write" report configuration and execute processes.
>

> Could you, please, help on this ?
>

> Thank you !
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Prachi Chandak

Feb 20, 2018, 3:24:41 PM2/20/18
to Luigi Cichella, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Luigi,

Apology for delay in response.

Access Rights - Allows you to define which Roles/Entities defined in your different Organizations have which rights on this given project. 3 types of access rights
Please refer below link for more clear details.

Thus, answer to your question -
Q. Does it mean that "report viewers" could change the "Process report" I created and also execute/start like if it had a "User" role ? (for Supervisor)
A.  Yes. It will give Read/Write access for Process Report.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Prachi Chandak

Feb 22, 2018, 2:23:59 PM2/22/18
to Luigi Cichella, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Luigi,

Does the last post answered your all questions?
Do you need any more assistance to implement process report.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Shraddha Pangantiwar