Unable to open attachment from new iphone app

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jun 9, 2015, 12:33:23 AM6/9/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Team,

I have downloaded "RunMyApp" in iPhone.

But when i am going to open attachment from form then i am unable to open that.

Please suggest the solution.

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 10, 2015, 5:25:49 AM6/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

We checked in "RunMyApp" in iPhone, history widget is not showing the uploaded document, though in browser uploaded docs are visible and accessible.. We have notified the product team on the same.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jun 10, 2015, 7:20:46 AM6/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply.

But i am facing that problem in iPhone app only.

Like in android OS, we can open attachment in the any of app with respect to attached file.

So in iPhone OS, we are unable to open that attached file in iPhone App only.

Please let me know the solution for this problem.

Murali

Jun 18, 2015, 11:46:52 PM6/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi,

Please provide specifications/version info.

iPhone - 5/6/or any other?
iOS - 7.1/8.3/or any other?
RunMyApp - 1.1.1/or any other?

Regards,
Murali

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jun 19, 2015, 5:51:56 AM6/19/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

Thanks for your reply.

iPhone Version Info :-

iPhone - 4s.

iOS - 7.1

RunMyApp Version - 1.1.1

In Android RunMyApp, We do have problem with report.We got an error popup message as a "Unable to load report grouping".

Andoird Version Details:-

Android Version- 4.4.4 & above.

RunMyApp Version - 2.3.1

Thanks
Sarje

Screenshot_2015-06-19-15-03-17_1434706471904.jpg

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jun 23, 2015, 1:10:59 AM6/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hello Team,

Any Updates on same ?

Thanks
Sarje

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 23, 2015, 2:07:49 AM6/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi Sarjerao,

We have tested the iPhone issue on:-
This issue is not coming on the below version:-

iPhone 5S iOS 8.3 - RunMyApp 1.1.1
iPhone 5S iOS 8.3 - RunMyApp 1.2.0 (beta)

We have notified the product team about this issue already, will update you soon on this (iPhone 4s, 7.1OS version).

Also for the Android RunMyApp, "Unable to load report grouping".

Kindly give us the following details:
  1. Does it work on a desktop browser?
  2. Does it work on a mobile browser(Chrome, Firefox)?
  3. Please share the report configuration screen print (from the IDE), to reproduce this issue in our local project.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks
Sarje

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jun 23, 2015, 4:15:42 AM6/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to share screen shots of downloading attachment from "iPhone 5S iOS 8.3" App?

So that we can understand how to download attachment.

For Android RunMyApp, "Unable to load report grouping" :-

Required details :-

1.Does it work on a desktop browser?
Ans :- Yes.

2.Does it work on a mobile browser(Chrome, Firefox)?
Ans :- Yes.

3.Please share the report configuration screen print (from the IDE), to reproduce this issue in our local project.
Ans :- Please refer attached snap shot of report config.

Thanks
Sarje

Grouping_Report_Snapshot.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 23, 2015, 4:40:19 AM6/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi Sarjerao,

Please find the attached ios simulator screen print. iPhone screen print is not available as of now as our Japan team have done the testing on iPhone, if you required those screen print, kindly let us know

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks
Sarje

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---
iPhone6_screenprint.jpg

Murali

Jul 9, 2015, 2:04:03 AM7/9/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, pku...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi Sarje,

Are you still facing any problem for this ? Please confirm to close the discussion.

Regards,
Murali

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jul 9, 2015, 3:16:56 AM7/9/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, pku...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hello murali,

Yes I still have that issue.

Murali

Jul 9, 2015, 6:56:10 AM7/9/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com, sarjera...@flowian.com, pku...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sarje,

Hope the attachments are showing correctly from your end.

Related to error  "Unable to load report grouping"  on RunMyApp(as per your earlier post), i.e problem is about displaying the data of WI-Report with group by columns conditions , we are able to replicate it and requested our Team for the fix or work around and will keep you updated.

Let us know, if you have additional problems related to this discussion.

Regads,
Murali

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jul 9, 2015, 7:19:33 AM7/9/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, pku...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

Thanks for your reply.

Still we are unable to download or view attachment from iPhone.

And the another issue was "Unable to load report grouping" is still pending for android "RunMyApp".

Thanks
Sarjerao

Murali

Jul 10, 2015, 12:15:49 AM7/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com, sarjera...@flowian.com, pku...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sarje,

Below are the update/ responses.

>>Still we are unable to download or view attachment from iPhone.

Response: We have confirmed that on IOS 7.1, this functionality is working fine. Can you please try this on RunMyApp Ver : 2.3.1 instead of old one and let us know ?

>>And the another issue was "Unable to load report grouping" is still pending for android "RunMyApp".

Response: This will be fixed in next Release.

Regards,
Murali

sarjera...@flowian.com

Jul 10, 2015, 8:31:40 AM7/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, pku...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi Murali,

Below version which i tried & that i have told you already.

Version Details :

for iPhone-
iOS - 7.1
RunMyApp - 1.1.1 (latest & updated version.)

for android-
android os version- 4.1 & above.
RunMyApp - 2.3.1

I assumed that my another issue of "Unable to load report grouping" will be fixed ASAP.

So please confirm & let me know if you have any query.

Thanks.
Sarjerao

Murali

Jul 16, 2015, 12:31:18 PM7/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sarjera...@flowian.com, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi Sarje,

We have verified that attachment is visible  and can be downloaded on iPhone 4(not S) , iOS - 7.1.2, RunMyApp - 1.1.1 and the problem is limited to the particular device/model. However, we aim to support and fix problems that run iOS 7 onwards.

Attached is screenshot tested from our end.

Regards,
Murali
iphone4-iOS712-ok.PNG

Murali

Aug 13, 2015, 5:54:46 AM8/13/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi Sarje,

"Group By Column - Report" issue fixed and you should be able to see the data without any error.

Please verify and confirm.

Regards,
Murali

sarjera...@flowian.com

Aug 13, 2015, 6:04:34 AM8/13/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sarjera...@flowian.com
Hi Murali,

Thanks for reply.

Now "Group By Column - Report" is working fine.

Thanks
Sarjerao