How to manage different Google calendars from RunMyProcess

J.M.

Sep 8, 2015, 4:59:34 AM9/8/15

I'm trying to build a process that can add new events to more than one calendar in the same process without putting manually the values of the parameters(at this moment, two calendar accounts, but this could increase in the future).
I have some process created, for getting access_token and adding an event or getting the events list, for example, so eache time I need it, I add a subprocess to my process and get the required info. But now, I need to add events in two different calendars, so I need to parameterize the inputs.
I have followed the RMP documentation and I can add events separately to each calendar, however, I don't know how can I add them to the both calendars.
I mean, all the parameters like client_id, client_secret, access_token, etc. are necessary and are different for each account, and I'm not seeing a simple/fast solution to manage various calendar in the same process.

How can I get this objective?

Thanks in advance and regards.

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 8, 2015, 7:48:48 AM9/8/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, J.M.
Hi,

Are you working on Google Calendar or Office 365 outlook calendar? I am assuming you are working with Google Calendar.

If you have integrated a Web Interface in the process so on OAuth 2.0, user give consent to access his own calendar to add/update event. In this case you need only 1 client_id and 1 client_secret and you will get the access token once the user authorize to access his calendar. In this case you can assign 1 manual activity in a loop to get the user consent to access calendar and update the users calendar.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--