HOW TO GET FILE UPLOADED DATE

masak...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2014, 1:05:16 AM1/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I have a web interface in which there is a file upload widget in which I upload a file and i need to display the file details in the html table with the uploaded date as well.Please help me out with this.

Thanks & Regards,
Masakini Rao

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Jan 21, 2014, 5:02:34 AM1/21/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Masaki,

File descriptions are not directly requestable in Javascript. That's why we will design a Composite API. Follow these steps to get what you want :

1 - Design your Web interface with 2 widgets : File Upload widget, Html widget
Inline image 1

2 - Configuration of your File upload widget (variable = uploaded_files; identifier = id_uploaded_files)

Inline image 2

3 - Configuration of your HTML (identifier = id_html_display_files_descriptions)

Inline image 3

4 - Back to your project, create a Composite API

Inline image 4

5 - Composite API configuration (name = Get file description; Accept media type = application/json; Result media type = application/json)

Inline image 5

6 - Composite API Design - no comment ;-)

Inline image 6

7 - Event start add the following script for the variable a_files_descriptions ; Save and Quit

Inline image 7

<#assign a_files_descriptions =[]>
<#list uploaded_files as x>
<#assign a_files_descriptions = a_files_descriptions + [file_desc(x.id)]>
</#list>
${a_files_descriptions}

8 - Back to your web interface API Listener tab; select the composite API you just created; Launch event = Listen to variable changed >> uploaded files

Inline image 8

9 - Event completed - Add a script

id_html_display_files_descriptions.setHtml(JSON.stringify(P_computed.a_files_descriptions))

10 - You are done now. I did not spent a lot of time on the final display but you can improve it changing the script into step 9 above

Inline image 9

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

image.png