403 forbidden error

jer...@phillipsmfg.com

Nov 18, 2013, 4:26:35 PM11/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Having a problem with the 403 Forbidden error. However, in searching the forum and looking at the solution previously, it all was a result of the user not being a part of the lane. My users are part of the lane. I've attempted both test and live versions, have moved my sales rep users into other areas to see if that changed rights based on test environment. If I do the process, it works to start as designer. Is recognizing Google ID for my users as authentication, is getting them to screen, just not allowing them to submit

PhillipsMfg.com - customer satisfaction process project.

thank you.

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2013, 12:42:31 AM11/19/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jer...@phillipsmfg.com
Hi,
Can you please check Access right types?
If you select Designer in access rights types,please check what are the roles listed there.
The role which is triggering process should be there under designer.
PFA..

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

jer...@phillipsmfg.com

Nov 19, 2013, 9:57:22 AM11/19/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jer...@phillipsmfg.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com
I added the sales rep role from the organization to the designer role, so both I as the designer group and the sales rep group shared the same access rights. Saved the project, ensured all updated. My role can initiate, process starts successfully, sales rep group still having same error.

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013, 12:53:05 AM11/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jer...@phillipsmfg.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please share screenshot of your process which covers start activity and also screenshot of access right types when Designer is selected.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu