START A NEW PROCESS BY CONNECTOR - Forbidden (403) - Unauthorized

t...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 5, 2016, 6:28:34 PM8/5/16
Hello,

I'm trying to start a process by a connector, but in the process repport the task is showing the message:

2016-08-05T21:13:07+0000 - Task "DESPESA PÓS" (id: 9[0] - status: ACTIVE): Forbidden (403) - Unauthorized: . Please contact your administrator. (1 attempt)

In the same father process I'm having success to start another son process, with the same provider and the same profile, what can prove that my provider is working fine.

This error is relative to my father process or to the son process?

I tested the connector that start the son process and works fine.

Please, I need urgent help!

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 6, 2016, 6:16:46 AM8/6/16

Since you are getting error 403, it is related to access right. Kindly make sure you have configure the correct access right as per the link below:-
If you still face the issue, kindly share the screen-print of the connector, project access right, process in order we can suggest you more on this.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 8, 2016, 6:56:53 PM8/8/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

I'm still facing the error.

Below the screenshots

CONNECTOR

Imagem inline 1

ACCESS RIGHTS

Imagem inline 2

Imagem inline 3

SON PROCESS

Imagem inline 4

FATHER PROCESS

Imagem inline 5

PROCESS REPORT

Imagem inline 6

Best regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 9, 2016, 7:59:05 AM8/9/16

Please make sure the user (initiator of the main process) is present in the "GERAL" role which is the role that have access to trigger the process (in your process design, process trigger by connector)

Please refer to attached screen-print of the same.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

10141_1.png

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 9, 2016, 10:52:59 AM8/9/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Pankaj,

This role is configured to "allow everybody"

Imagem inline 3

Imagem inline 1

Another orientation?

Best regards

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 9, 2016, 10:57:51 AM8/9/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Additional info...

When I start the son process in the "launch test" It's works fine...

Best regards

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 10, 2016, 2:43:22 PM8/10/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

News?

I think that we facing internal problem in RMP.

This automatic proccess that starts with a timer is facing problem too!

This error is about payment status with the same user that is facing problem of this issue...

Imagem inline 1

Imagem inline 2

When I test the process, alll works fine... But in live mode we face the issue...

Please I NEED URGENT HELP...

This issue is delaying the final development.

Best regards!

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 10, 2016, 2:49:26 PM8/10/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Showing more info!

When I start the proccess in test mode all works fine!

Imagem inline 1

Imagem inline 2

Please! I need urgent help!

I tryied milion times to find the error but nothing was be found!

Best regards!

Richard Manga

Aug 11, 2016, 5:58:23 AM8/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,

- Are you using public process or public web interfaces?

- If you open your process configuration, then you click on tab "General", please could you tell us who is the process owner?

We are waiting for your feedback,

Regards,

Richard

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 11, 2016, 10:52:50 AM8/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Richard

The father (main) process

Imagem inline 1

The son process

Imagem inline 2

No use of public access..

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 11, 2016, 12:05:53 PM8/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

One more detail...

The web interface engine of the father process is lifou V3 and the son process engine is mongo.

This can be causing the issue?

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 16, 2016, 1:37:01 PM8/16/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

No more tips?

I'm waiting help.

Best regards

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 17, 2016, 4:45:08 PM8/17/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello team,

I need help to solve this issue.

Like a costumer, I expect support.

Murali

Aug 17, 2016, 11:13:42 PM8/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, t...@ecotronicbr.com, rma...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sir,

Apologies for the delay.

Please let us know your availability to arrange for a screen-share to look into the details.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 23, 2016, 3:17:31 PM8/23/16
to Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, rma...@runmyprocess.com
I send many screens!

which is referring?

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 23, 2016, 3:56:13 PM8/23/16
to Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, rma...@runmyprocess.com
Hello team!

I found the error. Really was the engine...  I changed the engine in my web interface for mongo, but it still in lifou v3, like below:

Imagem inline 1

Imagem inline 2

How can I proceed?

Waiting short answer.

Best regards!

I send many screens!

which is referring?

Richard Manga

Aug 24, 2016, 5:56:29 AM8/24/16
to TI Tecnologia da Informação, Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Good Morning Sir,

Please, could you check the following points:

- Process initiator should be DESIGNER of the project. In TEST mode; only project' DESIGNER can start the process in TEST.

- The error message that you are getting is 403. It means that you don't have the rights required to perform the operation.

- Please check that the process initiator is also ADMINISTRATOR of the Account.

We are waiting for your feedback,

Best Regards,

Richard

sagar....@flowian.com

Aug 24, 2016, 7:19:23 AM8/24/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, t...@ecotronicbr.com
Hello ,

It is the issue of Authorization. Make sure that the lane where the son process starts is marked as everybody. And please make sure that the lane(initiator lane of son process) contains the user who is starting the father process.

Regards,
Sagar

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 24, 2016, 1:48:54 PM8/24/16
to sagar....@flowian.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Below the screenshots

CONNECTOR

Imagem inline 1

ACCESS RIGHTS

Imagem inline 2

Imagem inline 3

SON PROCESS

Imagem inline 4

FATHER PROCESS

Imagem inline 5

PROCESS REPORT

Imagem inline 6
--
GETI
Gerência de Tecnologia da Informação

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 24, 2016, 1:49:06 PM8/24/16
to Richard Manga, Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Below the screenshots

CONNECTOR

Imagem inline 1

ACCESS RIGHTS

Imagem inline 2

Imagem inline 3

SON PROCESS

Imagem inline 4

FATHER PROCESS

Imagem inline 5

PROCESS REPORT

Imagem inline 6

Richard Manga

Aug 24, 2016, 1:53:20 PM8/24/16
to TI Tecnologia da Informação, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Good morning Sir,
Please could you provide us information about your connector and the provider associated to this connector ? The issue is surely related to the connector or the provider.
Regards,
Richard

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 24, 2016, 3:10:47 PM8/24/16
to Richard Manga, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
I tested the connector and the provider and them are been used in other automatic start in other processes.

I developed a test process to take these questions... All worked fine!

I insist that the issue comes from the engine version....

As I said earlier, I updated the WI for MONGO, but when I open the internal parameters still been executed the Lifou V3.

Best regards.

Screenshots:

Imagem inline 1

Imagem inline 2

Imagem inline 3

TEST PROCESS

Imagem inline 4

Imagem inline 5

Imagem inline 6

Imagem inline 7

Imagem inline 8

Imagem inline 2

Imagem inline 9

Best regards

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 25, 2016, 2:27:36 PM8/25/16
to Richard Manga, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Team... Help!

Richard Manga

Aug 25, 2016, 2:30:30 PM8/25/16
to TI Tecnologia da Informação, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Good Morning Sir,

Please in the provider associated to the connector that is failing, use "Authentication schema" = login / password

Then, put your login and your password inside the configuration of provider. (Same login and password for TEST, ACCEPTANCE and LIVE config).

Save the provider, and launch new TEST.

We are waiting for your feedback,

Regards,

Richard

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 25, 2016, 4:24:33 PM8/25/16
to Richard Manga, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello,

Didn't work!
Same issue!

Imagem inline 1

Imagem inline 2

Richard Manga

Aug 25, 2016, 6:06:56 PM8/25/16
to TI Tecnologia da Informação, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Good Morning Sir,

Please could you give me the following information:

- Project Name

- Process Name

- Account Id

Best Regards,

Richard

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 25, 2016, 7:03:22 PM8/25/16
to Richard Manga, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
- Project Name: ECOTRONIC

- Process Name: ENTRADA REEE (father) - DESPESA PRÉ (son)

- Account Id: 11761373668587417

Best regards

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 26, 2016, 11:26:52 AM8/26/16
to Richard Manga, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
News?

Richard Manga

Aug 26, 2016, 5:18:15 PM8/26/16
to TI Tecnologia da Informação, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Good Morning Sir,

Please could you start a new process instance?

I am waiting for your feedback,

Regards,

Richard

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Aug 29, 2016, 4:33:46 PM8/29/16
to Richard Manga, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Didn't work!

Other orientation?

Imagem inline 1

Best regards!