Character \n lost while copying into text input

svi...@astrainfotech.com

Jun 4, 2016, 4:00:42 AM6/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Vipin Kumar, Vinod Varma
Hi

I am trying to populate an array from spread sheet cells/text file as explained in FAQ (How to populate an Array with cells from a Spreadsheet)

It is populating one row of array from data copied however I am not able to check the case of multiple rows as line feed ('\n') is not being copied into text input (I opened file in Notepad++ and found linefeed (CRLF) but it is missing after copied to RMP text input and copied back).

I have attached related screenshots. Request help

Regards

Vinod

rmpscreenshot.png
notepadppscreenshot.png

Murali

Jun 4, 2016, 10:16:43 AM6/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, v...@astrainfotech.com, vinod...@gmail.com, svi...@astrainfotech.com
Hi Vinod,

While you copy the data from excel into input widget the line breaks ignored, if the widget "Lines" property has configured with less number.

Please increase number in "Lines" as per the no. of rows/ data, that you wanted to populate from excel.

Attached is the config. screenshot for your reference.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Input_increase the Lines to 5.PNG