integrate runmyprocess using the API

ii2team...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2014, 9:01:31 AM10/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
IF we have external HTML/JS webpage written for
data capture, how to integrate with runmyprocess using the APIs ? how can i pass the values to runmyprocess and to retrieve in to webinterface.

Hamza Maghous

Oct 21, 2014, 10:22:33 AM10/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

In order to integrate with RunMyProcess, you  can  make http requests on your RunMyProcess API urls using javascript (AJAX requests)

Regards

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Hamza MAGHOUS

PreSales Consultant

ii2team...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2014, 11:34:44 PM10/22/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ii2team...@gmail.com
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:31:31 PM UTC+5:30, ii2team...@gmail.com wrote:
> IF we have external HTML/JS webpage written for
> data capture, how to integrate with runmyprocess using the APIs ? how can i pass the values to runmyprocess and to retrieve in to webinterface.

Thank you Hamza.

i have another doubt. how can i retrieve values in runmyprocess? is it using xml?? can u please explain it descriptively..

Regards
Arun

thoshino

Oct 22, 2014, 11:44:26 PM10/22/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ii2team...@gmail.com
Hi Arun,

Data in your RMP account can be retrieved via HTTPS calls as well.
Some data are in XML, some data are in JSON, and for some you can choose the format by passing parameters in HTTPS call.

If you can be more specific, we can provide more specific information.

Best regards,

Taka

ii2team...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2014, 12:11:01 AM10/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ii2team...@gmail.com
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:31:31 PM UTC+5:30, ii2team...@gmail.com wrote:
> IF we have external HTML/JS webpage written for
> data capture, how to integrate with runmyprocess using the APIs ? how can i pass the values to runmyprocess and to retrieve in to webinterface.

hi,
Here i attached my trial html, in that you can see no. of days get calculated by using calculate button. i want to get that no of days in "from" or "current date" field inside my runmyprocess webinterface.
Regards,
Arun

Screenshot from 2014-10-23 09:34:09.png

Takafumi Hoshino

Oct 23, 2014, 12:26:23 AM10/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ii2team...@gmail.com
Hi Arun,

2 ways to do it.
If you want RMP web form to be a launch screen, then:

Suppose you have a RMP web interface with text widget, whose variable is "from".

You can add your variable in URL like this.

The web form you open will have "123" in that text widget.

So you just have to jump from your HTML page to the URL with the parameters added.

If you want RMP web form to be 2nd or 3rd or ... screen, then:

You need to call the process launch API, and you can send your data as json.

You can find the API in process design screen, "Open corresponding connector" button.

Best regards,

Taka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess