Number format

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2014, 8:02:39 AM7/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I do not require commas to appear between numbers in Number widget. What shall I do for the same.

Thanks and Regards

Shobhit Tripathi

Jul 14, 2014, 9:42:39 AM7/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

This is the predefined functionality of Number input field.
If you do not want the numbers separated by commas, you can use "text" type.
And if you want that input will only be numbers. So, you can use JavaScript which validates the input values.

Thanks & Regards
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 12:03:30 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

What would be that code?

Regards

Shobhit Tripathi

Jul 15, 2014, 1:08:06 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi ,

For Number Input only please follow below steps-

1. Select a Text Input field.
2. In Properties tab, go to pattern field and put this code -  ^[-+]?\\d*$

Please feel free to ask for any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards
Shobhit

Regards

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 1:31:23 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I am using a field which is required. I give the pattern as said by you, however that field is notifying a red background eventhough I have entered a number.

Regards

Shobhit Tripathi

Jul 15, 2014, 1:54:20 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

There might be couple of reasons-

1. Have you checked your field Input type. It should be "Text" only.
2. Are you using any Java Script which is also validate this field. If so, please do not use JS for the same.

Please let me know if you still facing problem.

Thanks & regards
Shobhit

Regards

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 1:57:32 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I have used TEXT field only. And I am not using any script for that field

Message has been deleted

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 2:07:26 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ideasandinno...@gmail.com
Hi

I have changed the field as not mandatory. Now its working. Thanks