Attachment in i-phone

sagar....@flowian.com

Nov 15, 2016, 1:15:00 AM11/15/16
Hello Team,

In the Runmyapp for i-phones there is some problem while opening the uploaded files in the file widget.
1] When we click on the files in file widget it gets downloaded into the app images and then we have to open that downloaded file from there. How can we open the uploaded file directly using some app present in the i-phone. Could it be possible to show the options of the apps to the user to open the file..?

Thanks.

Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Nov 16, 2016, 6:01:21 AM11/16/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Please try to enable access for your local apps(camera/photos/etc) on RunMyApp from Settings on iPhone. Reference attached.
And once you upload/save the document on WI, click on download option of file in widget(down array), it should display the options & allow to save the document locally.

Let us know, if you still require further help/clarifications.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

IMG-20161116-WA0004.jpg

Murali

Nov 18, 2016, 3:46:41 AM11/18/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Please confirm that our earlier reply helped to resolve your query.

sagar....@flowian.com

Nov 22, 2016, 6:09:41 AM11/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com

sagar....@flowian.com

Nov 25, 2016, 12:49:12 AM11/25/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Team,

Any Updates on the above..?

Thanks

Murali

Nov 25, 2016, 1:12:04 AM11/25/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

As advised in earlier, you should be able open the downloaded file with connected/allowed Apps of RunMyApp(once updated in settings).

Please share the settings related screen-print along with device details, if you still facing some problems.

sagar....@flowian.com

Nov 25, 2016, 1:15:14 AM11/25/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

You are right we can download the file and then can be opened it from the downloaded files.

What I want is not to download the file, I want it to be open from there using some apps which are pre-intalled in the device.

Will it be possible..?

Thanks.

Murali

Nov 25, 2016, 3:07:24 AM11/25/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

The settings made for RunMyApp/Phone are applied only when the file get downloaded and is available on phone.(not before the download)

You could optionally display the uploaded files in a preview/HTML widget on same WI.

Please refer to related guidelines answered in here.