Issue: No information in Web Interface Report using Freemarker at the Process Measure

hsp...@mauacapital.com

Jan 30, 2019, 11:53:07 AM1/30/19
Hello,

I've created a "Measure" which receives a "Web Interface"'s variable through the Freemarker then calculates the final measure value(see "Freemarker_measure.png").

In the "Web Interface Report" I group by this measure with "count(number)".

The report shows perfectly the count without errors but when expanded the group does not display the items of the same(see "Report_data.png", "Report_on_test_mode.png").

If I remove the Freemaker in the "Measure" it works normally.
I've tried to use JavaScript but it doesn't work either.

Regards,
Henrique Spadim.

Freemarker_measure.png
Report_data.png
Report_on_test_mode.png

RunMyProcess Support

Feb 6, 2019, 2:49:50 AM2/6/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, hsp...@mauacapital.com
Hello Henrique ,

Please add below free marker code in process measure variable.

<#assign x={}>
<#if valor=="1">
<#assign x=1>
<#else>
<#assign x=0>
</#if>
${x}

Please create new request & check value of variable in Web interface report.

For more reference, find attached screenshots

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RMP Support Team

measure_variable_1.PNG
measure_variable.PNG
measure_variable_value_WI_report.PNG

hsp...@mauacapital.com

Feb 6, 2019, 9:47:02 AM2/6/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, hsp...@mauacapital.com
Thank you! I had to wait 1-2 minutes, but it worked out just fine after that without refresh delays.

RunMyProcess Support

May 27, 2019, 8:38:58 PM5/27/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, hsp...@mauacapital.com

Hi Henrique,

Apologies for delay in response.

It seems that the issue is resolved now.Could you please confirm?

We request you to use RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System in future for enhanced support service. Below is the link to signup/reset your password if already registered.

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

hsp...@mauacapital.com

May 29, 2019, 7:41:38 AM5/29/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, hsp...@mauacapital.com
Em quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2019 05:49:50 UTC-2, RunMyProcess Support escreveu:

This worked as expected. Thank you!