data management google spreadsheet

ingen...@bammtech.cl

Mar 12, 2015, 12:15:11 PM3/12/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have a list price in google spreadsheet and I would like to deploy into an array widget or a collection in show it in a report widget, but what I like to do is to select some items like using check box and then with these items that I selected passing by to another list using a button but smallest where these items appear, then I can modify and save them again.

what is the best way to do this ?

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 13, 2015, 7:10:09 AM3/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I am not able to understand your requirement properly.

But I am assuming that you wanted to use the your spreadsheet's data (price list) to deploy(save) it on collection and then display into the report widget. After that you wanted to modify the selected list(data) from that report.

If this is the scenario you need to do following things:

1. You have to login into Google. Use RMP pre-configured connector library (Provider name: "Google API Login" --> connector "Login spreadsheet") and import into your project.

2. Now you have to import another connector with the RMP library. (Provider name "Google Spreadsheet" --> connector:"Get all rows [v3]")

Note : if you already know the worksheet id then you can use this(above) one otherwise you need to use connector "Get the id of a worksheet [V 3.0]" and then use step 2.

3. You will get all the result inside the computed parameter (i.e. "P_result.feed") and then you have to save into the collection.

Note: You can plug above connector inside the process as per mentioned steps.

4. Use report widget (report type : collection) and then configured it into the column name (as per the saved into collection).

5. To modify the selected record(data) please refer the following link:

Please elaborate your requirement if I misunderstood.

Feel free to ask further queries.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 9:45 PM, <ingen...@bammtech.cl> wrote:
I have a list price in google spreadsheet and I would like to deploy into an array widget or a collection in show it in a report widget, but what I like to do is to select some items like using check box and then with these items that I selected passing by to another list using a button but smallest where these items appear, then I can modify and save them again.

what is the best way to do this ?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 9:45 PM, <ingen...@bammtech.cl> wrote:
I have a list price in google spreadsheet and I would like to deploy into an array widget or a collection in show it in a report widget, but what I like to do is to select some items like using check box and then with these items that I selected passing by to another list using a button but smallest where these items appear, then I can modify and save them again.

what is the best way to do this ?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu- RunMyProcess

Grupo Ingenieria

Mar 13, 2015, 9:14:36 AM3/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
thanks for your answer, but I need to know is what is the best way to edit or select more than one row simultaneously. I have a requirement where I need to display the list price (google spreadsheet) and select multiple items and display them on a second list, something like the shopping cart of some websites. My question is, what is the best way to do that?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 13, 2015, 5:09:37 PM3/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

This might be possible with some of the following ways:

1. You need to use CAPI (Composite API) which will be triggered on page load up.

    Inside this CAPI you need to fetch all the records (or selected ones) from the Google spreadsheet and stores into the collection(also         you can use filer criteria over here to display required data).

    After that you need to use "dynamic JS report" with all configuration(i.e with edit/update option) which will be populated all records
    and then you can modify the records.

 Note: here you can edit/update one record at a time.

2. You can also use array widget which will be populated as per the CAPI result (above) and then you have to use check box in that array     (as an column) which will helps you for bulk edit.Here no need to use collection.(but bit complex as compare to above).

Hope this will help you.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

Grupo Ingenieria

Mar 16, 2015, 11:26:33 AM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thanks, but can you show an example in detail with screanshoots please?

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 20, 2015, 4:33:43 AM3/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Apologies for delay.

Please follow below steps to do:

1. You need to create a Composite API (CAPI) in which you have to use two Google connectors (as mentioned above).

2. After than you need to use free-marker code through which you are able to save/push all the fields of Spreadsheet (which you got from above steps) into the collection.

3. Now you need to add the CAPI into the Web Interface through the API listener tab. You can select either "Manually via JavaScript" or "Screen Initialized" or "Listen variable changed" (as per your requirement). I am giving you an example with "Manually via JavaScript".

        For more information please refer this : http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/Composite_API_Example

4. Now you need to use dynamic report widget (select JavaScript) and use the JavaScript to fetch dynamically. (see attached text file)

5. For modifying/changed the existing records you need to refer below link :

Hope this will help you.

Kindly let me know if you are still facing any issue.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

dynamic JS code.txt