Hide or Show Listen Variables

matias.feder...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2018, 8:40:59 AM11/15/18
HI team, we need hide or show the widgets when selected an option of the "radio button".
how can I do it?

ah...@qualitydistribution.com

Nov 16, 2018, 4:50:15 PM11/16/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias.feder...@gmail.com
On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 8:40:59 AM UTC-5, matias.feder...@gmail.com wrote:
> HI team, we need hide or show the widgets when selected an option of the "radio button".
> how can I do it?

Not sure if this is the best way to do it but on your widget you are trying to hide/show, for the "Visible" script, you can do something like this:

"[[radio_button_widget_variable]]" == "value"

So if you had a radio button named rd_yes_no, and set your radio button to a list ["yes","no"] then it would look like this:
"[[rd_yes_no]]" == "yes"