Send mail if i have remaining pending task

nsbx.b...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2017, 8:39:02 AM1/4/17
Hello,
I have created an complex workflow and i have many problem with email.
To fix all my problem i have decided to delete all notification and create only one email per day.
For this i wanted created an connector to receive all task assigned to the connected user and check if the number of task is greater than 1 to send one email. But i'm little lost and i don't know how create this mail reminder with my connector.
My connector works very well i have only need to know how send email for each user has pending task

Thank

Murali

Jan 5, 2017, 7:08:34 AM1/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, nsbx.b...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please refer to the related guidelines in RunMyProcess userguide and let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

nsbx.b...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 5:00:20 AM1/6/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, nsbx.b...@gmail.com

Hi, I have already use this guide but this guide doesn't help to solve my demand.
To summary this what i need:
make a list of pending task for each user when is done if the user have 1 or more task pending the system send email with the number of task remaining

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 8, 2017, 7:40:22 AM1/8/17

Please use the Process Report API to get all the pending tasks of all user of a particular process (also please create a measure in your main process i.e. "task assigned to") and use this measure in report. Create a connector with it and in a separate process, you can use this connector to get all pending tasks and please write the freemarker code looping through "entry" node  to get the count of the tasks pending with each user. Using this info, you can sent the mail to users the count of the tasks pending.

Reference Link:-

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---