CSS

mati...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2018, 3:52:26 PM6/29/18
Is there any way to upload a style sheet (CSS) for ALL the projects of a site?

thank you very much

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 30, 2018, 12:09:17 AM6/30/18
Hi There,

Yes, you can use style sheet for all the project by uploading CSS file on portal and use it in Web Interface in which you want to apply CSS.
please refer below links through which you will understood how css file apply to the project. Also there some example css files available. You can go through that.

Do feel free to contact us for any other query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

mati...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2018, 3:46:23 PM7/2/18

Hello, I already did that.
What I want is to upload a style sheet, and use all the web interfaces.
- Do I have to upload the css file in each interface?
OR
- I can upload the file once and invoke it in all the interfaces of my project, as a "template"

Thank you

Dipen Raval

Jul 3, 2018, 12:05:21 AM7/3/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

You need to upload your css file in the "Files" tab of the project.
Then you can use that css as a template in all your web interface by selecting that css from "Stylesheet" tab of the web interface.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support