How do you access a variable from the UI in an email within the process?

jamie....@welchallyn.com

Mar 9, 2016, 9:10:02 AM3/9/16
When a variable is created on a text input widget, how would you access that variable within an email being generated from the process.

For example, if the text input widget variable is: txtSupplierName

How do you access that variable in the email of the process? I have tried
${txtSupplierName} however, this yields an unknown variable error.

Do I need to make the UI variable global somehow or how do I pass said variable to the process?

Murali

Mar 9, 2016, 11:23:59 PM3/9/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jamie....@welchallyn.com
Hi Jamie,

The syntax to access the variable in email content/subject is correct.

Hope the variable configured as 'Available' from the 'Rules' tab in the web-interface and verify that the variable 'txtSupplierName' is available from the 'Initial Parameters' in the process execution.

Please share the screenshot of configurations,error if you are still facing the problem.

Regards,
Murali
Access_WI_Variable_IN_Process.png

Murali