Clear reports, bar charts and graphs

menos...@googlemail.com

Oct 7, 2015, 5:48:47 AM10/7/15
so im trying to reset the graphs and charts in my interface, anyone know how i can achieve this? My current stats and data and i would like to clear this data out so that it starts from 0 as i now have done over 260 request for test purposes and would to go back to 0 to start over.

Thanks

Murali

Oct 7, 2015, 7:55:42 AM10/7/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, menos...@googlemail.com

Hi,

Data on dashboard/charts is displayed based the URL feed of your Process/Webinterface Report.
Once the records are deleted from the Report, the URL feed data will get emptied. Then you can test it from beginning again.

Alternately you create a new report which will filter the data from current date and update your dashboard script with the new/latest URL feed to avoid loosing the old data.

Note that all Test data will be purged for older than 60days.

Regards,
Murali