Mass Import Users Error

Terrence Glover

Mar 12, 2014, 11:21:47 AM3/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

I have a user list that needs to be imported and I tried using the mass import interface. My problem is when I upload it does not seem read the "access_ide" or "organization" columns so after the load I still have to manually enter users into the correct organization and role. I don't get an error, it tells me complete but its not.

I've triple checked my formats and also had another person double check for me. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Can you help!

The format i'm using:
email_address;name;profile;status;language;access_ide;organization
us...@ieee.org;test user;USER;ACTIVE;en;no;[{'pool_id':'xxxxx','id':'xxxxxx'}]

Thanks in advance.

Terrence

Sabine El Rassy

Mar 12, 2014, 11:54:41 AM3/12/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Terrence,

We're working on improving this application in TEST mode, so thank you for using the users management application in LIVE mode instead of TEST. You should not face this problem.

Kind regards

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Terrence Glover

Mar 12, 2014, 12:36:49 PM3/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I tried to use this in LIVE mode but I get an "unauthorized" error. Can you help?

Thanks,
Terrence

Terrence Glover
IT Governance
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Office: 732-562-5557
IEEE — Advancing Technology for Humanity

Terrence Glover

Jul 9, 2014, 11:53:21 AM7/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

I'm having issues uploading users again. The mass import user app says I'll receive a email when completed but its been 24hrs. I need to complete the upload asap, can anyone offer a solution?

Terrence

Terrence Glover
IT Process Initiatives
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Office: 732-562-5557 | Mobile: 732-374-6941
IEEE — Advancing Technology for Humanity

Abdellatif El Alaoui

Jul 9, 2014, 11:57:55 AM7/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Terence,

If you didn't recieve an email, it means that the import has failed and your CSV file is so not well formated.
Can you give me the account name to see where is the error ?
thx,

Regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Abdellatif EL ALAOUI

Customer Solution Engineer

glove...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2014, 12:11:20 PM7/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I followed the same format as before. The account name should be under IEEE

Thanks,
Terrence

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 11:57:55 AM UTC-4, Abdellatif El Alaoui wrote:
> Hello Terence,
>

> If you didn't recieve an email, it means that the import has failed and your CSV file is so not well formated.
> Can you give me the account name to see where is the error ?
>
> thx,
>

> Regards,

Abdellatif El Alaoui

Jul 9, 2014, 12:29:43 PM7/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
It should work now. Can you retry please.

Thx;

glove...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2014, 12:33:06 PM7/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Sure, I just imported again. Should I expect an email this time? Can you tell me what the issue was?

Thanks,
Terrence