Checkbox inside Report Widget

rcpet...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 9:52:11 AM3/15/17
Hi guys,

I have created a "My Pending Tasks" screen where I can select multiple items and approve or reject them all at once. It's done using a report widget and a CAPI to approve or reject the processes. So far, so good.

But the user asked me to select the processes with a checkbox instead of selecting the line of the report (with ctrl for multiple selection).

I was able to add the checkbox column, but then I'm having 2 problems:
1- when I try to mark the checkbox for the first time, it only selects the line. Then, I have to click the checkbox again (inside the selected line) to set it to checked;

2- after marking a checkbox, if I select another line the previously checked checkbox returns to unchecked.

Is there a way to do what I'm trying to do?
I attached some images to make it easier to understand the problem.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo

chk01.png
chk02.png
chk03.png

Dipen Raval

Apr 23, 2017, 2:31:55 PM4/23/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Rodrigo,

Apology for delay in response.

We need more information for clear understanding of the problem.Please provide detailed information of these questions.
It will help us to solve this query.

1)If checkbox is checked then get the values of that row or not?

2)Is it ok to click the checkbox only to select it  or  after clicking the checkbox we have to select the row?

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Thanks & regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Apr 26, 2017, 4:40:55 PM4/26/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Rodrigo,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 7:10:36 AM5/2/17
Hi DRaval,

sorry for the late response.

First of all, here are the answers to your questions:
1)If checkbox is checked then get the values of that row or not?
Yes, I need to get the value of some other columns of the row.

2)Is it ok to click the checkbox only to select it or after clicking the checkbox we have to select the row?
No need to select the row. After the user presses a button I get the checkboxes that are selected using jquery.

I could work around the problem just disabling the onclick action of the table row:
"$('table.GBCBR3SCLF.fillParentWidth.TreeLeafItem').get(0).onclick=null"

But Sushma told me that the RMP team is working in a solution for this kind of situation. Just let me know when this is finished.

Thanks for the support.

Regards,
Rodrigo Petriche
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to supportforum...@runmyprocess.com.

Abhilash Sambhare

May 27, 2017, 7:42:54 PM5/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Rodrigo Petriche
Hi Rodrigo,

Please try with the workaround solution as described by you.Currently we are not having any specific solution for this issue.
We will keep you updated as soon as we get any updates from our R & D team.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.