Delete Entities in Organization

mastrod...@fater.it

Apr 28, 2014, 9:33:43 AM4/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Experts,

I'm trying to delete some entities that I don't use from an organization but I have some issues.

The entities doesn't have users and there aren't linked to another entities or role but instead the bin icon there is the question mark icon in the organization tab.
The message is "You cannot delete this entities due to: Listened by: <a role name>". I've checked and the entitis I will delete doens't have any link to the role mentioned in the message.

How I can solve these issues?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Mattia

Sabine El Rassy

Apr 29, 2014, 5:07:57 AM4/29/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mattia,

Do you have any scripted lanes that uses this role that you are trying to delete?

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

mastrod...@fater.it

Apr 29, 2014, 5:17:36 AM4/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Sabine,

I don't have any scripted lanes that use this entity.

Regards,
Mattia

mastrod...@fater.it

May 7, 2014, 10:19:48 AM5/7/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fater.it
Hello Sabine,

Do you have any news on my issue?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Mattia

Sabine El Rassy

May 7, 2014, 11:31:33 AM5/7/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, mastrod...@fater.it
Hello Mattia,

Can you please provide me the name of the lane you're trying to delete as well as the name of the corresponding organization?

Thank you

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mastrod...@fater.it

May 8, 2014, 3:00:06 AM5/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fater.it
Hello Sabine,

I'm trying to delete all the Entities (Plant, Ufficio Acquisti, Operatore G11, Storeroom, Group Manager, Reliability Manager, TDBA) in the organization ZSKETCH-Workflow Ricambi.

I have the same problem with the organization ZTest_Org_Mattia.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mattia

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 5:31:33 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Mattia,
>

> Can you please provide me the name of the lane you're trying to delete as well as the name of the corresponding organization?
>

> Thank you
>

> ᐧ
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> Customer Solutions Engineer
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
>

> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> 3 Rue de Gramont
>

> 75002 Paris - France
> Mobile   : +33 (0) 6 22 10 64 61

mastrod...@fater.it

May 12, 2014, 9:54:18 AM5/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fater.it
Hi Sabine,

Do you have any news on my post?

Thank you.

Regards,
Mattia

Sabine El Rassy

May 12, 2014, 11:28:17 AM5/12/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Mattia Mastrodicasa
Hello Mattia,

We're investigating with the R&D department. Do we have you're okay to delete all of this organization on our side?

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

mastrod...@fater.it

May 12, 2014, 11:38:50 AM5/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Mattia Mastrodicasa
Hello Sabine,

No, I don't want delete all of the organization ZSKETCH-Workflow Ricambi because I'm using it in a process. I want delete only the entities and not the roles.

Regards,
Mattia

On Monday, May 12, 2014 5:28:17 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Mattia,
>

> We're investigating with the R&D department. Do we have you're okay to delete all of this organization on our side?
>

> Regards,

Sabine El Rassy

May 12, 2014, 12:33:08 PM5/12/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Mattia Mastrodicasa

Hello Mattia,

The entites have been deleted.

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY