Progress Bar

banerjee...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2015, 3:36:49 AM4/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I am trying to include progress bar, to have a greater visibility of the tickets, now while doing so there are certain conditions,
ie. the super can close the ticket at any point of time, so when the ticket is routing for the first time to the super user and then when he close the ticket then the progress bar and its result is working fine.

Now the issue is if the super user transfer the ticket to level 2, so after that if the super user close the ticket before any bodies response, the result in the progress bar is not coming as i want,

I tried something like the following to achieve it

{"0":"previous","1":"previous","5": "active"} || {"0":"previous","1":"previous","2":"previous","5": "active"}

or

<#if P_task_id==16>
<#assign state={"0":"previous","1":"previous","5": "active"}>
<#elseif P_task_id==26>
<#assign state={"0":"previous","1":"previous","2":"previous","5": "active"}>
</#if>

Now when i am running the process the variable state is showing blank in the computed parameters.

So please tell me where i am wrong, or is there are any other ways to achieve it.

Regards
Somjit

Bidisha Das

Apr 3, 2015, 3:47:22 AM4/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Somjit
Please add ${state} below </#if> in the code and check if you are able to get the values in computed parameters.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Somjit Banerjee

Apr 3, 2015, 4:51:55 AM4/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bidisha,

The above code of mine had an error it should be P_task.id instead of P_task_id, i have rectified it and also implemented the ${state} as you said, now its working but the state variable is holding the value of previous manual task, it is not holding the value of the end event.
i.e now i am getting the state as below

state->0 previous
          1 previous
           2 active

where as it should be

state-> 0 previous
            1 previous
             2 previous
             5 Active.

So please help.....

Regards
Somjit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bidisha Das

Apr 3, 2015, 9:51:17 AM4/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Somjit,
Instead of using "if" loop,can you try using the code: {"0":"previous","1":"previous","5": "active"} in the input variables of each manual activity and check if you are getting the correct values in the computed parameters.Change the values and status inside the code according to the manual activity.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Somjit Banerjee

Apr 5, 2015, 10:25:14 PM4/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi Bidisha,

I know that if i use the code: {"0":"previous","1":"previous","5": "active"}, the state result will be the way i want for one situation, but the issue is i have got two conditions here i.e

if the status of previous manual activity is pending super user and then if he close the case then at the end event output variable this code will execute

{"0":"previous","1":"previous","5": "active"}

If the status of previous manual activity is pending level 2 and then if the super user close the case then in the end event output variable this line of code should be executed,

{"0":"previous","1":"previous","2":"previous","5": "active"}

This is the reason i was using the conditional statement, so can you tell me how can i achieve it...
please help...

Regards
Somjit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bidisha Das

Apr 6, 2015, 11:17:42 AM4/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Somjit,
Can you please share screenshot of your process where you are using the code.Also the Computed parameters.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Somjit Banerjee

Apr 8, 2015, 3:38:53 AM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bidisha,

Sorry for the delay, i am attaching the screen-shots of the process please check it...

 Regards,
 Somjit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bidisha Das

Apr 8, 2015, 6:20:16 AM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Somjit,
You can use the below code in the output variable of 1st manual activity:

<#if status=="case closed">
<#assign state={"0":"previous","1":"previous","5": "active"}>
</#if>
${state}

You can use the below code in the output variable of 2nd manual activity:

<#if status=="case closed">
<#assign state={"0":"previous","1":"previous","2":"previous","5": "active"}>
</#if>
${state}

Check if you are getting the values correctly in Computed parameters.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Somjit Banerjee

Apr 8, 2015, 11:12:10 PM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bidisha,

I think there is some thing which we might be missing in this case, i need to do more r&d on this, because for the value of state in the manual activities, i have two instances, one for pending and another when it is closed, so when i am using the script in the output variable, at that time the value of state is holding its value for status=="Pending", instead of status=="case closed", even if the case is closed.

I will let you know on this later on, you can close this case for now.

Regards
Somjit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess