SEC connection problem

dba...@momnet.com

Jun 28, 2014, 8:25:54 AM6/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Our sec connection has become undependable. its up for a few days then stops with no apparent pattern. Please advise.

thoshino

Jun 30, 2014, 1:09:10 PM6/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, dba...@momnet.com
Hi,

I need more information to help you solve the issue.
Did you get any error message in the log files?

Also, do you have enough disk space to write logs?

And last but not least, are you running the 'zicatela' version of SEC?
(should be mentioned in the file name you downloaded)

We have seen SEC being unstable before, and added keep alive heartbeat for this version.
This should have improved the stability.

Best regards,

Taka