Published Column

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2014, 5:29:12 AM8/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hello Support ,

I have extracted a report for July and found June data too reflecting in
the published column(auto generated column by RMP). is this a bug on your platform,please confirm if yes.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

Sabine El Rassy

Aug 12, 2014, 7:52:49 AM8/12/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mousa,

As far as I know, we don't have a bug over the reports. Can you please send me a screenshot or the details of your reports so I can have a closer look over your problem?

Thank you
Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2014, 5:32:43 PM8/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sabine,

Would you please just explain to me what is the published date represent?

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Sabine El Rassy

Aug 13, 2014, 4:33:55 AM8/13/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mousa,

The published date is the creation date
Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2014, 4:44:30 AM8/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sabine,

We have an issue that the published column was not matching with a creation date in many instances, I mean that The Published Column dose not represent exactly creation date.

Please Advise.

Sabine El Rassy

Aug 13, 2014, 4:55:30 AM8/13/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mousa,

Please send me a screen shot as well as the details of the account/project/process/report so I can help you further.

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2014, 5:50:08 AM8/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sabine,

Account :SITA
Project Name:ISA - V3
Process Name:ISA - V3
Report :ISA V3 - T1

P.S. Query Received Date and Time Represent creation date.

Sabine El Rassy

Aug 13, 2014, 6:38:23 AM8/13/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mousa,

The Published date is the date of our server.
The Query Received Date is a custom variable that you've created within your web interface before that your process has been triggered.

If you open a process report =>  the creation date represents the first time you've triggered your process.
If you open a web interface report => the creation date represents the time of creation of the last created manual task in your process.

Regards
Sabine

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2014, 7:24:32 AM8/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sabine,

What do you mean by our server! , the difference between creation date and published date was many days.

Please Advise

Thank you for your prompt response.

Sabine El Rassy

Aug 13, 2014, 11:35:26 AM8/13/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Mousa,

What I'm saying is that you've created a web interface report that shows you 2 different dates:
The published date represents the date of the creation of the last manual task within the process which makes perfectly sense.
The custom creation date (a measure that reflects the a variable in your process) that represents the date of the creation of the process instance.

For example, the process instance 22675 was created the on the 25/06/2014 and this is what you see in the process report.
Now when you go to the web interface report and look at the same instance, you'll see that the published date is the 10/07/2014. This date refers to the date of generation  third and last manual task in your process. This third manual task was generated few days after that you've triggered the process.

Does this make more sense?

Regards

Sabine