Filter user by metadata

tiagos...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2016, 8:18:08 AM1/7/16

I'm working on a functionality where I need to be able to filter users by metadata.
I'm currently using the user webservice using the url: /config/${P_customer}/user/?P_metadata={"meta.field":"metavalue"} and it works just fine.

The issue is that need to be able a more complex filter, so my question are:

1.Is it possible to get the users that have the "meta.field" metadata equals to "metavalue1" and "metavalue2" for example?

2. Is it possible to get the users that have the "meta.field1" metadata equals to "metavalue1" or the "meta.field2" equals to "metavalue2"?

Do notice, that both of this functionalities could be achieved by performing multiple requests but I'd need to perform paging and sorting in the client instead of in the server.

Thank you in advance.

Sweta Suman

Jan 8, 2016, 2:57:25 AM1/8/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Kindly post all your queries from the registered email ID. This is to ensure we track and support only active accounts.

It would be great if you could provide us your RunMyProcess Account-ID as well.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

tiagos...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 5:28:28 AM1/11/16
Hi Sweta,

I'm not able to post using the registered account as it is not under my control. My account ID is 11321419011823922.

Richard Manga

Jan 15, 2016, 10:16:58 AM1/15/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, tiagos...@gmail.com
Good Morning SIR,
Please try the following two configurations:
P_metadata={"$and":[{"metadata1":"value1"},{"metadata2":"value2"}]}
P_metadata={"metadata1":"value1","metadata2":"value2"}
I am waiting for your feedback,
Regards,

Richard

tiagos...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 12:23:35 PM1/15/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, tiagos...@gmail.com
Thank you Richard.

I was wondering if this used a syntax similar to MongoDB. It's working properly now, in my case I ended up using the $or keyword:

P_metadata={"$or":[{"metadata1":"value1"},{"metadata2":"value2"}]}

Thank you once again.