About DateInput Widget

arunku...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2014, 8:18:30 AM10/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have a dateInput widget in one of my web interface want to get the selected date in my script and also I want to know how to get number of days between two dates in my script.

Sweta Suman

Oct 19, 2014, 9:26:28 AM10/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Arun,

You can write RMPApplication.get("date"); to get date in JS  where "date" is string variable of date widget. Also you can change the date format in the "Pattern" configuration of the date widget.

Thanks and regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

date.png

arunku...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2014, 2:19:54 PM10/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, arunku...@gmail.com
On Sunday, October 19, 2014 5:48:30 PM UTC+5:30, arunku...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a dateInput widget in one of my web interface want to get the selected date in my script and also I want to know how to get number of days between two dates in my script.

Thank you sweta..
The reference links you have given is using dateinput in array . i want it done using two diffent dateInput widget. i tried to do as they told. but i am not getting the result.

Sweta Suman

Oct 19, 2014, 2:55:57 PM10/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Arun,

Try following JS to compute difference between two dates -

var start_date =RMPApplication.get("s_date");   // s_date is Numeric date variable of start date
var end_date=RMPApplication.get("e_date");     // e_date is Numeric date variable of end date
var days_diff = (parseInt(end_date) - parseInt(start_date)) / (3600 * 24) ;

Hope this resolve your issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

arunku...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2014, 2:46:24 AM10/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, arunku...@gmail.com
Thank you sweta suman, it helped.
is it possible to use < to compare two dates. is there any way to set focus to textbox from scriptwidget.

Regards,
Arun

Sweta Suman

Oct 20, 2014, 3:29:46 AM10/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Yes,it is possible to use operator for date comparison.
To focus text widget do as follows-
Launch web interface in test mode, and right click on the element(text box) you want then select "inspect element". You will retrieve the class or the id of the element.
Take a Html widget, use retrieved class name of element to change its property.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

arunku...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2014, 12:24:09 AM10/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, arunku...@gmail.com
On Sunday, October 19, 2014 5:48:30 PM UTC+5:30, arunku...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a dateInput widget in one of my web interface want to get the selected date in my script and also I want to know how to get number of days between two dates in my script.

Thank You sweta suman. it worked.

Regards,
Arun