How to implement Google drive picker in my project to upload files from drive.

Amol Redij

Nov 23, 2016, 2:09:00 AM11/23/16
How to upload files from google drive into my run my process project.
Is there any way to implement drive picker facility?
Any suggestions.
Thanks

Richard Manga

Nov 23, 2016, 4:34:56 AM11/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sir,
You can implement a drive file picker as described in the below documentation:
You can also use RunMyProcess connector "Retrieve all Google Documents" available in the library. The connector allows you to get document from your drive.
Regards,
Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Amol Redij

Nov 23, 2016, 7:19:51 AM11/23/16
Please find attachment.
I am getting error while logging into the google account after implementing drive picker functionalities as "There was an error!
Details:
The feature you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
Thanks
error_1.jpg
error_2.jpg

Richard Manga

Nov 24, 2016, 5:36:41 AM11/24/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, em...@amolredij.com
Good morning Sir,
Thank you for your feedback,
I am going to write a small guide and share it with you by the end of the week.
Best Regards,
Richard

Richard Manga

Nov 28, 2016, 5:21:45 PM11/28/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sir,
I implemented successfully a Google drive picker.
Could you confirm if you can be available tomorrow morning (11 am Paris Time), so we can have a call on hangout and I can show you how to do it?
I am waiting for your feedback,
Regards,
Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Amol Redij

Nov 29, 2016, 1:19:19 AM11/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Richard Manga
Hi,
I too able to implement it yesterday but still I would like to discuss it with you.
All right I am available by 11 AM Paris timing. You can ping me on hangout by 11Am Paris time.
Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Richard Manga

Nov 29, 2016, 4:56:05 PM11/29/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Amol,
Please find attached the Javascript file.
In the javascript file, you just need to replace API_KEY and CLIENT_ID with the corresponding values.
Then, when you want to use the picker, just call the function "initPicker()".
In your web interface, please also include the following javascript librairies:
In the last library, you should replace "API_KEY" with the corresponding value.
I am waiting for your feedback,
Regards,
Richard
drivePicker.js