custom Logos

J.M.

Oct 30, 2015, 6:57:32 AM10/30/15

I need to maintain a logo in my homepage, but I want to show a different logo in the header of my different WI in my projects.
If I try to change the logo in Configuration > Account Configuration > Logo URL it is changed in ALL web interfaces too, so...

How can I maintain my logo in the HomePage and change de logo in the header of the rest of the Wi's??

Thanks in advance and regards.

Murali

Oct 30, 2015, 9:44:49 AM10/30/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javie...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Please include below style tag in a HTML widget of the Project web interface(s) to disable the same.
.logoBox{

visibility: hidden;
}
You might also try to include the same in the CSS file, which is used in common/across the Project Web interfaces.

Regards,
Murali

Murali

Oct 30, 2015, 9:54:31 AM10/30/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javie...@gmail.com
Just to add for the earlier: You might need to replace, '.logBox' with your class name.

--Murali