Dynamic widgets availability for proceeding screens

bfpbg...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2019, 4:01:59 PM11/27/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Ben Jones
Hi,

I see that it is possible to create widgets within the web interface using the "new RMP_TextInput(conf)" methods (pending widget type), however I do not see where it is possible to set which of the proceeding screens these widgets will be visible in? Can you please advise?

The use case: Application XYZ is used to create the specifications for a job (i.e. a template). It will have a number of pre-defined inputs however there is a high possibility that additional inputs unique to the job will be required, as such I want them to have the ability to add widgets within the interface on the fly. The launch screen (with the specifications entered) is submitted and then the next screen is accessible to a supervisor.

The problem is that when the next screen opens the dynicamically created widgets are not displayed to the user.

Regards,

Ben Jones

RunMyProcess Support

Nov 28, 2019, 4:02:46 AM11/28/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, bfpbg...@gmail.com

Hi Ben,

Yes, you can create widgets dynamically on the Web Interface. But on the web interface, each and every widget should have an unique id.

You need to get values from that dynamic widget and put it in other hidden field, you should make the hidden field visible on next screen. This strategy you can use for any dynamic widgets.

If you need more in depth clarification/solution you can raise ticket in Zoho desk, we found that you are already registered with Zoho. (https://desk.zoho.eu/support/runmyprocess/)

Best regards,

Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support