List values (variable based) cannot be display in list widget in Custom Widget form

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Aug 6, 2018, 6:35:47 AM8/6/18
Good day

How to I display the list of value retrieved from a collection into a widget list that in located in a Custom widget?

if I use the widget list in the main web interface, I can click on the list widget and see the list of collection values extracted via JS to into a vb variable.

But if I put the widget list in a Custom widget form, the list values does not appear.

I tried putting in the JS script in Main form/ custom Widget form but still not working for custom widget form.

See attachment

List not display in CW.pdf

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Aug 6, 2018, 7:16:09 AM8/6/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
Hi,

I have resolved the issue. I need to use RMPApplication.setList("my_item.vb_list_legal_entity",a) and I need to set my_item as visible.

Pls close this post. thanks