Access web interface for process once process is complete

arman_...@icloud.com

Sep 4, 2018, 9:38:09 PM9/4/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi RMP Team,

I have a process with numerous steps and a significant amount of data / variables. I've discovered that once the process is complete only the person who submitted the last interface can use the NAME link in a Web Interface Report to go into the process and review it.

What I need is for any user of the process (i.e. all users in all process lanes) to be able to open a complete process in ready only, with all widgets visible.

Can you please advise the best method to achieve this?

I've tried setting the 'end process' object in the process designer to the 'everybody' lane but without success.

Regards,

Ben Jones

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 5, 2018, 6:25:35 AM9/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Ben,

Kindly share below information in order to suggest you more on this:-
1. In Project access right, in "USER" access, have you added all the process lane in the "USER" .
2. if other user from other process lane try to access the web-interface, are the getting any specific error while accessing the web-interface.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

arman_...@icloud.com

Sep 5, 2018, 7:48:03 AM9/5/18
Hi Pankaj,

Answer to 1: Yes. However I do not have an EVERYBODY lane so that I can limit the ability to start the process to specific groups only.

Answer to 2: error 403. User unauthorised to access USER_EMAIL_ADDRESS. Contact your administrator.

Regards,

Ben Jones