Visibility of button

luis.g...@ferreyros.com.pe

Jan 20, 2016, 3:55:29 PM1/20/16
Hello I need your help ,
I have a process which begins with an obvious form ( IMG_1 ) , when I start the process an information mail is sent with the completed form ( IMG_2 ) and then sent to their respective validation ( IMG_3 )

My problem is that the form of validation also is coming to me with information but off buttons ; I want these buttons disappear whenever the mail and available information in the mail the link to enter and validate

It should be noted that I am using $ { get_next_url (17, false) } To reach an URL validation and put it in my weekly newsletter

Thank you.

IMG_1.png
IMG_2 (2).png
IMG_3.png

Murali

Jan 21, 2016, 6:36:56 AM1/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, luis.g...@ferreyros.com.pe
Hi Luis,

Please validate your process configurations, Screen selected for Manual Task and explore related visibility Rules set against the buttons to figure out whats happening.

If you are still facing the issue, we can plan for quick screen-share to investigate for it.

Regards,
Murali