Error while saving resource. Moving a Project Version to Live

dohert...@gmail.com

May 24, 2014, 7:23:46 PM5/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

I am doing some testing and I need to trigger a process via an email (I want to test some attachment handling and the process test launch does not seem to have the ability to include an attachment).

I have created a version but when I set it to live I receive a message saying "Error while saving resource".
The only item on the Project is the process I am using (effectively a blank process at this point - with a start point an activity and an end point).

Other areas of the system seem to be unaffected.

Thanks for any assistance,
Seán

dohert...@gmail.com

May 25, 2014, 8:45:21 AM5/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, dohert...@gmail.com
Retested this morning and the system did not throw the error. As such this is working now.

Gareth Thiveux

May 26, 2014, 6:39:21 AM5/26/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, dohert...@gmail.com
Hi Sean,

Your error sounds like you weren't logged in anymore when you've tried to push your version into production.
And the fact that it's working fine now seems to confirm this hypothesis.

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

dohert...@gmail.com

May 27, 2014, 10:57:19 AM5/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, dohert...@gmail.com
Hi Gareth,

I don't think so, I had tried logging out and logging in again and other save operations worked without issue.

But it was working the following morning so I am not concerned about it.

Thanks for your reply.
Seán

mgon...@dacompsc.net

Dec 7, 2015, 4:12:29 PM12/7/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dohert...@gmail.com
Hello.

I'm having the same problem, I have a process in production version and when i try to put other process in production version this show me the error "Error while saving resource", could help me with this error?

Regards
Marcos Glez

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 8, 2015, 3:27:24 AM12/8/15

You are able to successfully create the new version and facing the issue to move new version process to production? if yes, please create/use version of project you have imported in your project.
Also try after clearing the browser cache and try again.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Marcos Gonzalez Lozano

Dec 11, 2015, 12:30:40 PM12/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Pankaj

I have created some version of the project, i'm trying put a version before or after of the version in production that show the error but i can't put any version created before or after the version in production. I attachment one picture with the version that have the error in production. This picture also show the version that i've created.

Regards
Marcos Glez

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

picture.JPG

Sweta Suman

Dec 13, 2015, 6:24:58 AM12/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

This error occurs when your session got expired. So make sure your session is still active

If problem still persist provide us Account Id and project details so that we can check further.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Marcos Gonzalez Lozano

Dec 14, 2015, 3:21:20 PM12/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I am sending a email to ssu...@runmyprocess.com with the information required because the problem persists.

Regards
Marcos Glez

Murali

Dec 21, 2015, 6:34:48 AM12/21/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mgon...@dacompsc.net
Hi Marcos,

Could you make sure, if there are any included project inside the Main project. If yes, check that all the included projects have LIVE versions and use these live versions when creating a version for the main project.

And to debug the error, open the developer console of your browser (on Chrome) and go to the Network TAB. Then check the error message you have. You will be able to see the resource that is causing this error.

Regards,
Murali

mgon...@dacompsc.net

Mar 7, 2016, 12:58:20 PM3/7/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mgon...@dacompsc.net
Hi Murali

I´m checking the error message in the Network TAB but i can't to find this error. I am attaching two pictures with the Network TAB and the Console TAB with the results.

Regards
Marcos Glez
picture 2.JPG
picture one.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 8, 2016, 2:01:56 AM3/8/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Marcos Gonzalez Lozano
Hi,

Kindly make sure while creating a version, all included projects in main project have a Live version and included with Live version is used while creating a new version of the project. If the problem still persists, kindly suggest your availability to have a screen sharing session on Hangout to make progress on this issue.