Replace Variables

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2013, 5:38:02 AM11/19/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support ,

I have received a change request from user , that needs to replace variable was already defined as a Measure variable and appear in the report with other variable defined on the process level as computed variable.( the process already reached to the maximum number of measure variables 20 , therefore need to replace instead of define it as new measurable variable.)
My Questions are : Shall I make any change management before I replace the variable in measure tab ? is this replacement will cause any error on the running instances?

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013, 4:05:46 AM11/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Mousa,
Is your current instance running on LIVE?
Also,If it is on TEST,you need to check dependability of your workflow on this measure.
Because, if after modification it did not receive that measure value, then workflow may fail.
Please check your workflow ,whether it uses this measure.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

mosa gharaibeh

Nov 21, 2013, 3:32:51 AM11/21/13
to madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Madhuri,

Any update?

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM, mosa gharaibeh <mosa.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Madhuri ,

All instances are running on LIVE , and this measure just fill by the user when he stamps the form "on the Form Level" , and doesn't affect on the workflow, So Can I replace it now ??

p.s I already defined this variable in the report .

Kindly find attached the screenshot.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2013, 4:04:36 AM11/21/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Mousa,
You can replace it.But these changes will not be reflected in LIVE instances.
You need to make other version and make it LIVE then.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

mosa gharaibeh

Nov 21, 2013, 4:12:18 AM11/21/13
to madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Madhuri,
I have a version in live that has all the resources included and keep updated option is already ticked (process and report are ticked).
So, shall I need to create a new version ??

Please Advise.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh
--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2013, 4:22:23 AM11/21/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Mousa,
Then no need to create new version.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

mosa gharaibeh

Nov 26, 2013, 7:19:17 AM11/26/13
to madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Madhuri ,

I have deleted the old measure "Query Subject" , and Created a new one "Requester Query Type" , but I faced a weired behaviour when I define the Requester Query Type measure as a column in the report , it's retrieve the first value correct and the other values are filled with Query Subject values.

Please Advise.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh
--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Sabine El Rassy

Nov 26, 2013, 8:45:31 AM11/26/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Madhuri runmyprocess
Hello Mousa,

The measures should be calculated automatically but it takes time to finish the calculation for all of your instances. So you'll have to wait. If you still face the problem please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Kind regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa gharaibeh

Nov 26, 2013, 11:05:45 AM11/26/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Madhuri runmyprocess

Hi Sabine,

I know that ,  but the measure retrieve a query subject values i which is the old measure already deleted instead of Requester query type new measure. again as I mentioned before just the first value is correct which is reflect the new measure "Requester Query Type " and the other values were retrieved from the old measure "Query Subject. although that I deleted and replaced it with new one.

Please Advise.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Sabine El Rassy

Nov 26, 2013, 12:27:55 PM11/26/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Madhuri runmyprocess
Hello Mousa,

Did you recheck if the measures are still not up to date? If yes please do send me a screenshot of your web interface report with the problem so I can try to help you.

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

mosa gharaibeh

Nov 27, 2013, 4:20:11 AM11/27/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Madhuri runmyprocess
Hi Sabine,

Kindly Find Attached the screenshot , that illustrates that the values are reflected to the report ,They are not belong to the new Measure " Requester Query Type" , They belong to the old measure "Query Subject".

Please Advise.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Sabine El Rassy

Nov 27, 2013, 6:57:26 AM11/27/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mosa,

Here's what I have:
Inline image 1

I'm not sure if the problem is solved, keep us updated.
Try to empty your cache.

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

image.png

mosa gharaibeh

Nov 27, 2013, 7:25:55 AM11/27/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sabin,

Still the same error , because just the first value is correct , and the other values retrieved the values from the old measure.

Also , I have saved a T3-report with new column , but it doesn't reflect on dashboard , although that included all resources and keep updated options are ticked in Live version .

p.s You Can check Project Name : ISA V3, Report Name :ISA V3 - T3 Web interface report.

Please Advise.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Sabine El Rassy

Nov 27, 2013, 10:03:00 AM11/27/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mosa,

Is it good now?

Inline image 1

Concerning the dashboard, are you sure you have a WI report attached to the ISA V3 - T3 report?

Kind regards

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer
Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
image.png
image.png

mosa gharaibeh

Nov 27, 2013, 10:28:17 AM11/27/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi Sabine,

I will check it tomorrow and I will let you know , regarding to the dashboard .what do you mean by attached to the ISA V3 - T3 . is it a new option with the new release?

Please Advise

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

image.png
image.png

mosa gharaibeh

Nov 28, 2013, 2:50:19 AM11/28/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sabine,
I have just checked it now , and it's working fine . Also the New measure reflects correctly in the report and in dashboard :-)

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh
--