basket shows task process which does no exist anymore

J.M.

Apr 15, 2016, 2:24:06 AM4/15/16

I'm having some problems with the task list which basket is showing.
I deleted some pending processes selecting them from the process reports, but the basket is still showing them even I can open it and see it, althought if I click any button, the message notifying the action like registered is shown, but it does nothing. No processes, pending status. Nothing.

How can I remove these activities for ever?

Thanks in advance and regards.

Murali

Apr 15, 2016, 3:15:46 AM4/15/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Though you have deleted the pending process instances, the assigned task(s) for the user may still remain, and hence the numbers could be varied.
Please cleanup the tasks as well as per guidelines suggested in here.

We recommend not to delete instances in IDE, unless it's very much needed as we lose track of history/logs on the Project/Account.

Also wait for some time(3-5mins) to refresh/synchronize the Task basket.
Ref: https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Web_Interface/User_Experience/Basket

If the problem still persists, Please raise a case with us on RMP Support Portal along with your account id to verify and refresh from our end.
We will keep you updated with the result.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Javier Martín

Apr 28, 2016, 3:28:40 AM4/28/16
to Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
OK Murali. Thanks for the help.

I got to remove the tasks, and you were right, I deleted the process instance in the process report, but, I didn`t watch the Web Interfaces Reports (Sorry for that).

Anyways, the problem is solved.

Thanks and regards.