multicheck box list

luis.g...@ferreyros.com.pe

Jun 15, 2016, 3:32:30 PM6/15/16

Hello,
I need your help.
1. - To start I have an array of a spreadsheet and via the connector "Get all rows" led all this array into a collection .

2. Using the documentation "How to use data collection in a list " he created an array variable ( vb_aa ) , which is called a multi checkbox widget.

3. When I press the check box " FI - AA Activos Fijos " I get information in the input text that has the same variable MultiCheckbox ( "AA")

4. however, two brackets if the check box deselected appear [ ] , would eliminate these two brackets whenever the check box deselected or solution could give me

thank - attached image

rmpa.PNG
rmpa2.PNG
rmpa3.PNG
rmpa4.PNG

Murali

Jun 16, 2016, 9:48:32 AM6/16/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, luis.g...@ferreyros.com.pe
Hi Luis,

As per my understanding, you are facing the problem for updating the Text input widget value for the un-select event on the checkbox.

Please include a JS widget for the same to assign the empty value by calling the addListener function. Please refer to the guidelines and sample code template in here.

If you require any additional support on your application code fix, we can setup a Support Contract to resolve for the same.
Please let us know if you are interested.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support