[Giveaway] Rate our mobile app, RunMyApp & win a Nexus 5!

mpet...@runmyprocess.com

Apr 23, 2014, 7:59:17 AM4/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Rate RunMyApp & win a Nexus 5!
We constantly strive to improve our support for business process optimisation and improve the agility of your business.
RunMyApp is a free mobile application that extends your enterprise processes to mobile devices and turns RunMyProcess into an enterprise grade back-end as a service.
This contest will help you explore RunMyApp and benefit from its features!

To participate in the contest:
1) Download RunMyApp for Android free at Google Play,
2) Submit a review of the application using your Google+ profile,
3) Follow RunMyProcess on Google+ and comment on the contest page!

The winner, selected randomly, will be announced on 30 April, at 16h00 CET, and will receive a LG Nexus 5 Smartphone (16Gb).

To find out more, visit: http://ow.ly/w4pNz

RMP-Easter-Contest-2014-contest-googleplus-v2-1200x300px.png