Serious problems in Advanced IDE

J.M.

May 20, 2016, 3:32:55 AM5/20/16
Hi team,

I'm trying to make some modifications in one of my processes, but the IDE is having a weird behavior. When I try to drag and drop elements, i do not see the changes, however it seems that the changes have been made if I click in another point of the screen because then, it refresh well, but only some of the components.

It is happening to me in all web browsers in which I've tested it (Firefox and Chrome. Opera is taking a long long long time to load each RMP Pages).

Besides, when I was (barely) editing my process and I clicked the save button, The IDE collapsed, so I made a refresh on my browser, and now when I try to open the process I get a window with the error message:
"(Invalid file format.)"

What's happening? Have I lost my process? Is there some problem on the platform?
Any help, regarding to my process recovery, will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and regards.

Murali

May 20, 2016, 4:08:17 AM5/20/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

RunMyProcess platform is stable and currently working fine at our end.

There could be some issues with your local browser. Please try to empty the browser cache and reload the SWF file completely.
Click on the history button to get back to a previous working version of your Process.

And please use Chrome instead of Opera. Let us know for any additional help.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

J.M.

May 20, 2016, 4:48:36 AM5/20/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Murali,

Thanks for the reply, but I don't understand well your tips.
What do you mean with "reload the SWF file completely"? In fact, what is a SWF file?

Then you wrote:
"Click on the history button to get back to a previous working version of your Process"

If you are referring to the alarm clock icon inside the process view, that list is completely empty (what really scares me...), so I would need some help, please.

Thanks again.
Regards

Richard Manga

May 20, 2016, 4:58:49 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,
Please can you give me a support Authorization in your Account?
The link below explains how to do support authorization:
please give access to: rmanga...@runmyprocess.com

Also, could you give me the following information:

-> Project Name

-> Process Name

-> Web interface Name

I would like to reproduce the issue and analyze it.

All our apologizes for the inconvenience,

Regards,

Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

J.M.

May 20, 2016, 5:07:28 AM5/20/16
Done.

The project is [DEMO] Gastos de Viaje
The process is Gastos de Viaje.

I'm waiting for your comments.
Regards.

Richard Manga

May 20, 2016, 5:42:18 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,

please could you give me the email address corresponding to the Account from which you set the Support Authorization?

Best Regards,

Richard

Javier Martín

May 20, 2016, 5:43:58 AM5/20/16
Sure.
It is:
ruben...@gmail.com

Regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Richard Manga

May 20, 2016, 6:20:00 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,
Please could you give support access also to the following user? hrhaniz...@runmyprocess.com
We are trying to debug and reproduce the issue.
Best regards,
Richard

Javier Martín

May 20, 2016, 6:26:06 AM5/20/16
Hi Richard,

I'm getting "Error while saving support Authorization", when I try to give the acces to hrhaniz...@runmyprocess.com

Any suggestion?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Richard Manga

May 20, 2016, 6:30:16 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,
Please delete my support authorization first, and give the new support authorization to hrhaniz...@runmyprocess.com

Best Regards,

Richard

Javier Martín

May 20, 2016, 6:34:41 AM5/20/16
I've deleted your authorization, but I still cannot give authorization to hrhaniz...@runmyprocess.com, so I've restored yours

Richard Manga

May 20, 2016, 6:50:41 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,

please, try again to give support authorization to : hrhaniz...@runmyprocess.com

it should work now, you don't need to remove my support authorization.

Best Regards,

Richard

Javier Martín

May 20, 2016, 6:58:02 AM5/20/16

Richard Manga

May 20, 2016, 8:09:21 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,
Thank you.
We would like to have one information:
-> The process was created with Easy Builder or directly with IDE?
Best Regards,
Richard

Javier Martín

May 20, 2016, 8:10:55 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Richard Manga

May 20, 2016, 8:14:15 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,

Have you modified this process at least once using Easy builder?

Best Regards,

Richard

Javier Martín

May 20, 2016, 8:17:42 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
No. that one was created and modified with IDE
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/CAJ6Gss9L4FBJ-YZRpVNXDZq-8D6vYEpRK9Hr0gwsqTNq%3Ddbn-w%40mail.gmail.com.

Richard Manga

May 20, 2016, 11:22:13 AM5/20/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,
The issue has been solved.
Please, could you check and confirm?
Best Regards,
Richard

Javier Martín

May 23, 2016, 2:33:06 AM5/23/16
Hi Richard,

Well, it doesn't look like it was resolved. In fact, I cannot see my process inside my project. It seems it was removed, and there is no cue of its existence...

I've looking for it in the processes tab, just in case it would have been detached of my project, but there is only a copy I made on friday, and this copy still has the Invalid format file error.
So... Does it mean that my process is lost? Am I able to recover my process in any way?

Regards.

Richard Manga

May 23, 2016, 4:01:24 AM5/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,
The process should not be lost. Please coulkd you give me again support authorization: rmanga...@runmyprocess.com

Best Regards,
Richard

Javier Martín

May 23, 2016, 4:04:57 AM5/23/16

Richard Manga

May 23, 2016, 5:14:35 AM5/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,
Please could you add a support access also to the following user? hrhaniz...@runmyprocess.com
Best Regards,
Richard

Javier Martín

May 23, 2016, 5:25:27 AM5/23/16

Richard Manga

May 23, 2016, 5:34:18 AM5/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Sir,
The issue has been solved.
Please log out and log in again.
Please could you confirm?
Best Regards,
Richard

Javier Martín

May 23, 2016, 5:37:46 AM5/23/16
Yesss!!

Now its' solved. I see the process and its design.

Thank you for the support!
Kindly Regards.