URGENT: COMP API Timeout error

aleber...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2018, 10:53:20 AM6/5/18
Dear,

I have configured a Composite API with a SOAP Webservice making call to a local applicattion via SEC. It is working ok, but when we tried to POST a XML with more than 80 items we got following error:

{"error":"Request Timeout (408) - The client did not produce a request within the time that the server was prepared to wait"}

Then, I need to know how this error can be logged to "Logs Application Monitor" because right now we are logging in console.log

Can you please support me?

Thanks

Alejandro

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 5, 2018, 4:29:04 PM6/5/18
Hi  Alejandro,

SEC transactions are done whithin a 60 second timeframe. If your transaction takes longer that 60s to respond you will see a timeout error in RunMyProcess even though the process is still running.

Kindly try to optimize the service in order to reduce the timeout error.

[Info]:- Also SEC cannot process more than 1 Mb of raw information at one time. If you are using adapters the infomation is transformed to base64 which may make the package a little bigger. A good rule of thumb is to keep the returned data under 800 Kb.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

aleber...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2018, 5:04:06 PM6/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aleber...@gmail.com
Hi Pankaj,
I read about SEC limits but our transaction will take more than 60s because the external system request it. How can we avoid the error message?
Can we change any configuration on SEC or any other solution?

Thanks
Alejandro

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 6, 2018, 3:05:46 PM6/6/18
Hi  Alejandro,

I will check with platform team if this timeout time can be changed or not and will update you accordingly.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks
Alejandro

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Jul 26, 2018, 4:50:18 AM7/26/18
to Alejandro Bertolli, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi  Alejandro,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you are still facing the issue of CAPI API timeout then you can implement the web service using process rather than CAPI.
We cannot change the response time of CAPI as it will be against the behavior of CAPI.

Features of CAPI: To speed up the execution of the sequence of tasks.

Please contact us if you still have any other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Dipen Raval <dra...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Marion,

We have discussed this issue in the support call,
Could you please discuss this issue with R&D team and update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 27, 2018, 4:43:53 PM7/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Alejandro Bertolli
Hi Alejandro,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support