Connectors homonyms

ciche...@fater.it

Jul 18, 2013, 9:02:07 AM7/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
browsing the connectors available, I found several homonyms.
For example, for Google Sites provider there are 4 versions of
"Get the content of an entry thanks to its relative path" and 3 versions of "Create a new page at top level".

Should I consider them equals or is there any difference ?

Thank you.

Gareth Thiveux

Jul 18, 2013, 9:14:05 AM7/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Luigi,

Just take the first one in the list, but thanks for reporting this, we'll do a cleanup as soon as possible.

Thanks again !

Regards,

Gareth THIVEUX
Consultant Avant-Vente / Pre-Sales Consultant
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)
website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

2013/7/18 <ciche...@fater.it>

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---