About creating 3 input text field in a single column inside an array widget.

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 8, 2014, 10:57:57 AM5/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi.

I want to create 3 input text inside a column in an array widget.

is possible to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

att:
nes

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 8, 2014, 12:19:29 PM5/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
I figured out how to achieve this in html.

But I have a simple question.
How could I create a dynamic form inside the array widget.

I mean, I want that a user can add an input text field with a button inside the column in the array widget.

How could I achieve this?

thanks
att: nes

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 8, 2014, 1:04:13 PM5/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi.

I have an issue, when I register info in the html widget( I create 3 input text field here with html code) inside a column in the array widget. But when I click on the button to continue with the next WI, the info written in these boxes are not shown.

Thanks in advance.

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 8, 2014, 5:43:07 PM5/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi

I've made some tests. Some image are attached related to my issue.

I'm still stuck , how can I show the information written in the input fields from a html widget in the column inside the array widget?

Could you show me a simple approach? I think I'm making a tempest in a glass of water.

Thanks.
att: nes

1 WI with 3 input fields created with html code.PNG
3 JS column.PNG
2 html code.PNG

Gareth Thiveux

May 9, 2014, 3:31:51 AM5/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi,

The problem you have is that the information you fill in in your own HTML widgets is not stored within our Javascript context.
So at some point, you would need to call a method in order to record the information within a RMP variable (using RMPApplication.set), when clicking on the Continue button for example.
And then in your next screens, you'll need a Javascript code that will do the job the other way round : repopulating your HTML fields with the data you've saved in a RMP variable.

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

att: nes

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 11:50:35 AM5/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com

Hi , thank your for your answer Gareth.

So I need to set the information contained in the html like
id_array_widget.id_html_widget_column[ [[_row_]] ].setHtml(RMPApplication.set(array.text[ [[_row_]] ]));

I wrote this code inside a prelaunch script in the submit button of this WI.

So in the next WI, I need to put :

id_array_widget.id_html_widget_column[ [[_row_]] ].setHtml(RMPApplication.get(array.text[ [[_row_]] ]));

in a JS in a column inside the array widget.

I made these steps, but it doesn't work.
I think I have something wrong in the code but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance
att: nes

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 12:50:46 PM5/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
I also use this code in my html widget inside the array widget.

<form>
Opción 1: <textarea class="gwt-TextArea full-width" rows="3" cols="50" id="id_aprobacion_0"></textarea><br>
Opción 2: <textarea class="gwt-TextArea full-width" rows="3" cols="50" id="id_aprobacion_0"></textarea><br>
Opción 3: <textarea class="gwt-TextArea full-width" rows="3" cols="50" id="id_aprobacion_0"></textarea><br>
</form>

and this code in a JS:
id_array_widget.id_html_widget_column[ [[_row_]] ].setHtml(RMPApplication.get(array.text[ [[_row_]] ]));

1.how can I interpret [[_row_]] or array.text[ [[_row_]] ]?

2.I mean how can I save my html widget like a variable due I have 3 input fields created in html widget?

3. how can I listen variables due I only got the id_html_widget, inside the array widget, between columns.

Thanks I think if I have one answer clear I can figure out what is the issue here.

A thousand thanks!!!!!
att: nes

Thansk

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 14, 2014, 12:35:29 PM5/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi I know I need to transform the info from the input texts fields inside the html widget into rmp variables and then use it in the next WIs to fill the info registered, but I can't reach this approach.

Could you help me?

Thanks
att:
nes

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 10:52:22 AM5/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com

I'm not sure If I make myself understood

maybeg...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2014, 3:26:07 PM6/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi gareth

I did several test, but it doesn't work,

Could you show me a simple example with this approach?

I just need that the info registered with 3 fields using html widget inside the row of the array widget, being stored, but I can't make it.

Thanks

att: nes